- Only items that are in unused, unopened and in new condition may be returned.
- All returns must be within 10 days of original purchase.
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Copy of the original invoice must be included with your return.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the sender.
- IMMORTAL AIR™ will cover shipping charges only if there was an error on our part.
- When your item arrives, it should be inspected carefully. If there is any damage due to shipping, it must be reported to the freight company immediately.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number and the reason for the return in order to be issued an RMA number.
The original invoice must be included with your package along with the RMA# clearly written on it. Items without this information will be refused and returned to the customer at his expense.
The item must be packaged properly for shipping. In other words, it must be returned in a similar manner in which it was shipped to you. ( Use of packing peanuts, bubble wrap and a shipping box) Do Not put shipping labels directly on the item.
Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the customer. If UPS is the freight provider used, it will automatically be covered up to a $100 value.
All returns should be sent to:
Immortal Air Returns Dept.
836 S. Arlington Heights Rd, #231
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007