What you get:
1 – 77/4500 ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber Bottle
1 – Immortal Air™ Aura Ascent™ Regulator
- Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber Bottles feature a High Quality finish, Immortal Air™ branded label, and durable coating
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Bottle – 77/4500 Bottle with Aura Ascent™ regulator comes in at approximately 2.18 lbs
- High Quality Watermark Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ label
- UN/ISO 11119-2 Carbon Fiber Bottle – Which are globally accepted cylinders with the exception of Australia.
- Please check with your jurisdictional organization for more information on ISO standards that are accepted.
- For our US and Canada customers: all Immortal Air™ ImmortaLITE™ carbon fiber bottles have the USA designation, and can be filled anywhere any DOT or TC approved bottles can be filled.
- Immortal Air™ regulators feature a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pi0035 Approved Regulator!
- Patented Immortal Air™ Technology – U.S. PATENT NUMBERS: 9,518,800 & 10,345,073.
- Light and compact design – Just right: not too big, not too small, just right comfortable feel.
- Our new Aura Ascent™ Regulator is included with each ImmortaLITE™ Carbon Fiber system
- Unmatched Efficiency – A step above our GOLD standard! One of the most efficient regulators on the market! Up to 30% more shots over the competition!
- Top Notch Flow Rate – contributing to instantaneous recharge and eliminating shoot-down while providing the performance YOU demand when it is most critical!
- Superior Consistency – Smooth shooting all the way through thanks in part to our increased flow
- Competition Tough Reliability – includes our our new Dynamic Seating Surface
- High Pressure Urethane Orings
- Fixed Port Gas Body – Increased durability and consistency!
- Matte Black Finish for a sleek finish
- Includes our Wrench Flat incorporated bonnet design, stylish design that serves a true purpose!
- Industry Standard 5/8-18 pressure vessel mounting threads
- Includes our Quickpack™ Modular Springpack now with treated discs to prevent potential corrosion and also minimizes friction
- Wide range of fully changeable pressures! Simply done using our Quick Pack™ Spring Pack – Allowing for fast, precision output pressure conversion.
- 430psi – Xtra Low Pressure
- 550psi – Low Pressure
- 850psi – Mid Pressure
- 1100psi – High Pressure
- Other pressures available please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on your request
- High Side and Low Side Safety Burst Disks
- Black Micro Gauges
- Black Universal Fill Nipple – Durable and Zero issues with fill station compatibility
- Easily and Quickly Rebuild – The Aura Ascent™ can be rebuilt in a matter of minutes using common hex key wrenches and our factory approved Immortal Air™ grease
- Integrated mounting tang Vent Grooves – Allows for total venting prior to regulator disengagement
Please Note: Product weight shown in the “Additional Details” section is for shipping purposes and DOES NOT reflect the product’s actual weight. The shipping weight is always more than the product’s weight to be able to accommodate packing materials to ensure a safe delivery. Each bottle varies slightly due to the coating applied, different bottles from the same lot can vary a few grams up or down from the average.