K69™ Series by Karla Andrade – Available in 68/4500, 77/4500, & 88/4500 HydroLite™ bottles from Immortal Air™ as well as your choice of Aura™ or Telos T2™ regulators!
Stay tuned to get your own K69™ Series bottle by the one and only Karla Andrade!
Showing the single result
K69™ Series by Karla Andrade
- Immortal Air™ is proud to offer the K69™ Series by Karla Andrade!
- Immortal Air™ Carbon Fiber HydroLite™ Bottles feature a High Quality finish and durable coating
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Bottle
- High Quality Watermark Immortal Air™ label
- DOT-TC Labeled Carbon Fiber Bottle
- Immortal Air™ regulators feature a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- DOT-TC-PI Approved Regulator for World Wide use!
- Patented Technology – One of the most efficient regulators on the market! Up to 30% more shots over the competition! – U.S. PATENT NUMBER: 9,518,800
- Light and compact – Just right: not too big, not too small – eliminates the need for a reg extender
- Massive flow rate / instantaneous recharge – No shoot-down – “Rock Solid” performance
- Fully adjustable output pressure range via the Quick Pack™/Spring Pack – Allows for fast, precision output pressure conversion
- ISO certified anodizing / sand-blasted finish – Attractive and durable – Super Sharp!
- Stylish Exterior Design w/ incorporated wrench flats – Ease of use
- ASTM Approved Burst Assemblies – Hi and Lo sides
- Micro gauges – Standard equipment
- Totally rebuildable, user friendly – Full line of parts kit support – uses standard tools, no need for special keys
- Integrated mounting tang Vent Grooves – Permits total venting prior to regulator disengagement
- Industry Standard 5/8-18 pressure vessel mounting threads – Fits all tanks in current use
- Stainless Steel universal fill nipple – Durable – No fill station compatibility issues
- Fully automated ISO Certified CNC machining – Ensures exacting specifications
- Billet aerospace grade aluminum – Main body construction
- Meets Military Spec. MIL-I-4520A
- Please note: Product weight shown is for shipping purposes and does not reflect actual product weight